Shipton-under-Wychwood Parish Council has a vacancy for Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
The role is mainly based at home, to include evening meetings in Shipton and:
- Provide administrative support including functions relating to the management of Burial Grounds and Allotments.
- To advise the Council on and assist in the formation of overall policies to be followed in respect of the Council’s activities.
- To support Councillors in producing information required for effective decision making and to implement all decisions.
- As the Responsible Financial Officer, to manage all financial records of the Council and the careful administration of its finances including audit, budget and VAT
- Management of the PC website
The successful candidate will need accurate administrative skills, good communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office, WordPress and accounting packages, and an ability to deal with a range of issues.
The NJC salary scale for the position is LC1 SCP 13-17
If you would like to apply for this post please send a CV to the Parish Clerk:-
Tel: 0781 1174733
Closing date – 9.00am, Friday 3rd December 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 6th December
Please click on this link for a more comprehensive job specification