- This event has passed.
Shipton Volunteers 17th/18th February
17 February @ 9:00 am - 18 February @ 12:00 pm
This month I would like to
Friday – Work at the church. There are a few tasks and depending on numbers, as to how many of these we can tackle
- There are a few branches that have fallen that need cutting up and disposing of.
- The alleyway path needs sweeping of leaves.
- Removing ivy from outside wall.
- Clearing the paving area around church.
- Any grave side rubbish to be collected up.
- Buddleia on one of the graves to cut back.
- Cutting away the ivy on the lime trees.
Meet: 9am at the church
Equipment: – gloves, secateurs, loppers
I will bring brooms, rakes, hoes, bush saw, 1 set of loppers
Saturday – Mawles Lane.
The aim will be:
- to shovel back the vegetation that is encroaching the road.
- cut back/lop any overgrowth encroaching the road.
- making sure there is an clear run to the drains.
Meet: 9am at the top of Mawles Lane, Five Ways
Equipment: – gloves, spade, shovels (I do have a bit of a shortage of group spades and shovels), loppers
I will bring brooms, 1 set of loppers
Please do let me know if you can help.
Have a good evening.
Mrs Carole Arnold MAAT
(Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians)
Mobile Phone No: 07545 475560